Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-2016, 07:07   #1

"LIFE ON A BOAT"

I am seeking a partner and or crew to sail extensively. NO specific destination. I would like to leave as soon as poss. but I need some help to get the boat ready. I estimate about 3 months work. Mostly cosmetic and for comfort. I am 69 if that matters. Seeking any woman whom I click with and visa- versa.
Your only expense would be to maintain your personal needs and a little contribution with slip rent etc. I have been in the same slip for about a year and am ready to leave as soon as a few essentials are completed. contact me at "Art", 252 723 0638 or trayselwonk@hotmail.com THANKS ALL!
Old 17-10-2016, 08:11   #2

Boat: Sail any boats from 28 to 60 ft
Re: "LIFE ON A BOAT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayselwonk View Post
I am seeking a partner and or crew to sail extensively. NO specific destination. I would like to leave as soon as poss. but I need some help to get the boat ready. I estimate about 3 months work. Mostly cosmetic and for comfort. I am 69 if that matters. Seeking any woman whom I click with and visa- versa.
Your only expense would be to maintain your personal needs and a little contribution with slip rent etc. I have been in the same slip for about a year and am ready to leave as soon as a few essentials are completed. contact me at "Art", 252 723 0638 or trayselwonk@hotmail.com THANKS ALL!
If you are genuinely looking for a partner or crew to join you, please provide the ladies some basic information of yourself, boat and location. This site is visited by members all over the world!!!

If you can't provide these basic info, most ladies will consider your post is just a scam to obtain their email or number.

It is just a common sense, no punch intended. Good luck.
Old 17-10-2016, 08:15   #3
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: "LIFE ON A BOAT"

Join the SSSSM Group here.. like minded folks of both sexes.. or PM Zeehag

It was a dark and stormy night and the captain of the ship said.. "Hey Jim, spin us a yarn." and the yarn began like this.. "It was a dark and stormy night.."