Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 18:59   #1

Boat: Allied Mistress. 39"
Keys to carribean

I am a 60 yr young male going into western Caribbean this Dec 2012. I have an Allied Mistress 39 ft ketch and would like to find someone to cruise with. Romance is not the intension, friendship would be usefull. I intend is to be casual, dive, fish for days food, watercolor paint, read. I do not have a destination or time frame for return to US. The boat is capable to cruise any where in the world. I am financilly secure, not wealthy, and am seeking of someone simular. Age is not an issue , emotional maturity is. I am Clean and sober for several years And would like to hear back from you. Wayne
Old 09-12-2012, 19:13   #2

Re: Keys to carribean

I just PM you. check your mail-box
Old 12-12-2012, 15:12   #3

Location: Left Paris in February 2012, I'm travelling this year between Australia, Asia & French Polynesia til october 2013

hi there my name is vanina & I could be interested to sail with you from june to mid september
let me know how to contact you
cheers
Old 13-12-2012, 13:13   #4

I am 54 years old, I live in Ukraine. I have a visa to the United States. 15 years experience of sail. Walked the Caribbean - Panama - Galapagos on Irwin 54. I have a lot of free time and I would like to travel by boat to a small company. My English is not good and I would like to learn from the journey. But I can talk at yacht language.
Old 13-12-2012, 13:19   #5

Location: Left Paris in February 2012, I'm travelling this year between Australia, Asia & French Polynesia til october 2013

great let's have a chat on skype as soon as i get my connection back could be available in 4hours ;D
Old 15-12-2012, 10:19   #6

Hola Wayne,

we are Om and Theresa, we are at Fuerteventura at this moment and would love to join you.
We speak fluent English, German, Hebrew and French. We are musicians, love to cook and would help where ever we can.

Our contacts
haham333@gmail.com
resa.rotz@web.de

632263095 is our spanish phone.

Looking forward for your call,
Om and Theresa
Old 15-12-2012, 14:13   #7

Hi... I'm a 47 year old male. I've been sailing for years. I am planning on spending some time down in Saint John, USVI in feb. I could either help you sail from a destination down chain if Islands to Saint John area or meet you down in the Virgin Islands for a few days to a week. Oh BTW, ive been clean for 12 years. Great meetings down in USVI
Old 17-12-2012, 20:03   #8

My number is 3604183128
Old 17-12-2012, 20:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynebow2002 View Post
I am a 60 yr young male going into western Caribbean this Dec 2012. I have an Allied Mistress 39 ft ketch and would like to find someone to cruise with. Romance is not the intension, friendship would be usefull. I intend is to be casual, dive, fish for days food, watercolor paint, read. I do not have a destination or time frame for return to US. The boat is capable to cruise any where in the world. I am financilly secure, not wealthy, and am seeking of someone simular. Age is not an issue , emotional maturity is. I am Clean and sober for several years And would like to hear back from you. Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastella View Post
great let's have a chat on skype as soon as i get my connection back could be available in 4hours ;D

My number is 3604184128
Old 19-12-2012, 04:56   #10

Hello :My intensions is to sail towards Isla Mujeres off Yucatan
And then very casually move about the western carribean. I really have no time frame or destination set in stone. What I am looking for is not romance or sexual. I am seeking a person to help running of the39 ft ketch
1973 well maintaine.I have found women to be more balanced, less testosterone .i believe a friendship will result naturally. I do fish for food dive snorkel read and enjoy meeting people. I do a little watercolor painting. I am 60 yrs young and do not drink alcohol or drugs. I would not want anyone bringing drugs on board ,I could loose my boat. Alcohol is fine but not a drunk! A passport and starring of cost of food is expected .
Tell me a bit about yourself and apic or two
Waynebow2002 at msn dot com
Old 08-01-2013, 08:54   #11
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Yahoo to lfmarqx Send a message via Skype™ to lfmarqx

r u gonna be in st.maarten?
Old 08-01-2013, 17:25   #12

Key west to Isla mujarres would like to leave second week of Jan
Contact Waynebow2002at msndotcom
Old 14-01-2013, 04:32   #13

Boat: still at the ship yard (dream yard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliotR View Post
Hi... I'm a 47 year old male. I've been sailing for years. I am planning on spending some time down in Saint John, USVI in feb. I could either help you sail from a destination down chain if Islands to Saint John area or meet you down in the Virgin Islands for a few days to a week. Oh BTW, ive been clean for 12 years. Great meetings down in USVI
Eliot,

My wife and I (early 40s)are going to be in St. Thomas feb 1-21 and are looking to sail. We plan to bareboat and would prefer a couple to share cost with, but we are open for any legit opportunity to sail. Thanks, Brian