Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2016, 14:59   #1

Boat: Endeavor 43' ketch
Join for all or Part of Multi year cruise

Looking for sailing mates for extended cruise starting this December. We are retired couple and have spent our retirement saving on a 43' Endeavor Blue-water sailboat. Her Name is "Our Joy". She has been in refit for two years six mouths now.
She now sports a new Motor, Sails, Enclosed and Screened Bimini, Stanchions, Salon lighting, Nav lighting, Radar, AIS, VHS radio, Electrical panel, Water-maker, Freezer, Ice Maker, Solar Panels, Three Battery Banks totaling 3000 Ah, Cushions in Cockpit and Salon a 6 person Dingy, 6 person Life-raft and more.

We will be cruising at the beginning of the Caribbean sailing season this December. We will spend the North America's winter in the north Caribbean moving south during the hurricane season 2017. We will cross to the pacific some time late 2017 or early 2018 as we proceed around the world. We will let prevailing winds and currents drive our movements. We are looking for Couples and Singles to join us for some or all the cruise. "Our Joy" sleeps eight so don't be shy. Join us.
We will also Video document (via the internet) the cruise, so if you are wanted by Interpol are the FBI this may not be for you .

So if you are looking for Fun, Excitement, willing to share cost, duties and really never thought you could see the world because you, like us, didn't save the required million dollars 401k to retire to your beach house and travel the world. Join our little cooperative and let do it together.

Please reply to Info AT dewo dot US

Thanks
Dewo
Old 07-07-2016, 10:10   #2

Re: Join for all or Part of Multi year cruise

Hi Dewo:

Congrats on your beautiful refit and your JOY!

Attempts to send you a private email aren't meeting with success so please reply to me on this site with private message so we can chat. Thanks! Halfhitch
Old 07-07-2016, 15:30   #3

hi yes I am interested, but, I need to know where is your boat now.
my regards
Sergio
Old 10-07-2016, 09:09   #4

am retired, find the interesting your program.....and if possible offer my position on board. Am Italian, my working field was assistance to vessels ( nav instruments). Have licence for motor and sail boats. Long trip experience mostly with motor boat. If interested will be pleased to give more informations as your require. Thank Ivo
Old 10-07-2016, 14:17   #5

Hi - We're interested in joining you, but are curious about the costs. Could you please email us with more information? graceofneptune@gmail.com
Old 11-07-2016, 10:55   #6

Send a message via Skype™ to rvallejor

Interested. I would like to contact you to talk more about this exciting opportunity.

I am a consultant planning a one year travel sabbatical. I currently live in Miami Florida and a member at the Coconut Grove Sailing Club. I hold both a basic keelboat and Basic Cruising US Sailing certifications and my experience is limited to the Byscane Bay.

Please contact me to talk further about this opportunity.

Romulo
Old 11-07-2016, 14:04   #7

Hey all, My sweetie and I would have interest when you perhaps were to journey from Oregon thru Washington sanjuans,the sound etc. 541 7605957 Brian and Lisa and north thru the inland passage.
Old 11-07-2016, 17:53   #8

Send a message via Skype™ to rvallejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianSarni View Post
Hey all, My sweetie and I would have interest when you perhaps were to journey from Oregon thru Washington sanjuans,the sound etc. 541 7605957 Brian and Lisa and north thru the inland passage.
I am interested in the Caribbean leg of the trip. Not sure if I can wait for 2018 to cross to the other side. Could join you somewhere in the South East.

Let me know if you are interested in more formally discussing this over the phone.

Romulo
Old 12-07-2016, 00:08   #9

Hi, my name is Jack, I'm an 18 year old male from Alaska. My girlfriend Soquel and I are interested in your post, we were looking for something exactly like that. Neither of us have any legitimate sailing experience but we're both quick to learn and excited about it. Soquel is fluent in Portuguese and can understand a lot of spanish, I'm practicing spanish myself. We both like to cook. I can play bagpipes and other instruments. We would love to hear more about your plans!
Old 12-07-2016, 01:04   #10

Hi Romulo,
thk to your reply and info. We have to talk about this oprtunity an we have to know each other better. We can use skype or whatsapp or phone as you prefer. Mail: subani@hotmail.it - phone +393477366307 Rgds Ivo
Old 12-07-2016, 01:13   #11

Hi Romulo, sorry my error, msg was for Dewo. Thank
Old 12-07-2016, 02:05   #12

I have many years experience as boat owner, race skipper and crew. Am interested to know specifics.
Old 12-07-2016, 16:04   #13

Hello,
Interested. Longtime USCG experience, also sailing in rough places harsh conditions on 38Ft IP, enjoy cooperative work, challenges, activity as well as independent duty, eager to interact all cultures, all ages.
Old 19-07-2016, 14:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewo View Post
Looking for sailing mates for extended cruise starting this December. We are retired couple and have spent our retirement saving on a 43' Endeavor Blue-water sailboat. Her Name is "Our Joy". She has been in refit for two years six mouths now.
She now sports a new Motor, Sails, Enclosed and Screened Bimini, Stanchions, Salon lighting, Nav lighting, Radar, AIS, VHS radio, Electrical panel, Water-maker, Freezer, Ice Maker, Solar Panels, Three Battery Banks totaling 3000 Ah, Cushions in Cockpit and Salon a 6 person Dingy, 6 person Life-raft and more.

We will be cruising at the beginning of the Caribbean sailing season this December. We will spend the North America's winter in the north Caribbean moving south during the hurricane season 2017. We will cross to the pacific some time late 2017 or early 2018 as we proceed around the world. We will let prevailing winds and currents drive our movements. We are looking for Couples and Singles to join us for some or all the cruise. "Our Joy" sleeps eight so don't be shy. Join us.
We will also Video document (via the internet) the cruise, so if you are wanted by Interpol are the FBI this may not be for you .

So if you are looking for Fun, Excitement, willing to share cost, duties and really never thought you could see the world because you, like us, didn't save the required million dollars 401k to retire to your beach house and travel the world. Join our little cooperative and let do it together.

Please reply to Info AT dewo dot US

Thanks
Dewo
Great project !!..Congratulations !!

.Im spanish from Barcelona single loving to sail with some experience and williing to help in any duty on board and share all costs.

I would love to join you mainly in the Caribbean period but never now if more !. My specisl dishes; paella and fideuá and gazpacho !!

Im calm and will get along fine ! ... Please contact me at my email and we can talk about it.

Regards

Leo
Old 20-07-2016, 07:31   #15

Hi,
I also am a pensioner with plenty of time and the desire to sea. I have a boat license, experience for lon range travel, mostly with motor boats, less with sailing. I always lived among the ships also because of my work. Last sailing trip was from Venezuela to Panama last year. I would love to be part of the crew as cook and navigation. If interested please contact: subani@hotmail.it
Thank, rgds
Ivo

Tags
cruise