Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-11-2012, 12:41   #1

Jamaica to Eastern Caribbean

Hi,
We are a senior German/Jamaican couple (over 60 but still active and adventerous), laid back, retired,etc.
I've been sailing since 1971 and am on my third boat,a beneteau 11.5 meters which I bought in France and sailed it to the Caribbean and Florida.
We left Ft Lauderdale in January of this year and left the boat in Jamaica while we returned to our home in Barcelona. Now we are back in Jamaica and wish to do a cruise throughout the Eastern Caribbean . Gabriela, my partner is new to sailing and so I need additional crew. We would like to leave before the end of November and would be delighted to hear from you to discuss the possibility of your joining us.We would accept a short sail from Jamaica to Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands as well as a longer haul.
Patrick
Old 21-11-2012, 22:19   #2

Re: Jamaica to Eastern Caribbean

Hello Patrick,
A cousin and I, we're both 19 are looking for a boat to join as crew. We have basically no sailing experience but a real desire to learn and experience the sailing lifestyle for a couple months. We would be able to make it down there at the earliest by January 10, 2013. If you want some young guys to come along send us an email at devon.graeme at gmail dot com
Old 22-11-2012, 10:43   #3

Location: My boat is in the Sea of Cortez but I live in Duluth Minnesota when not living aboard
Boat: Ta Chiao . Fantasia 35 . MK II

Hi Patrick
I'm seeking to crew this winter to gain more experience as I plan to soon buy my own sailboat once I sell the house. If you wish to talk my email is kyackr at gmail dot com
I'm John
Old 23-11-2012, 09:36   #4

Send a message via Skype™ to adessio

Hello Patrick,

I'm readily available, little to none experience but a broadminded fellow.
I already know parts of the Caribbean and I'd like to try new regions.
Pls if interested adessiodsimioni / gmail / c om

Cheers!
Adessio
Old 23-11-2012, 20:04   #5

hi patrick my name is captain Gabriel got lots of experience and milles doing deliveries am available to sail with you am a exelent sailor and a rigger to also a good fisherman currently am in miami I got 50gt master with sailing and towing endorsement !! if you want to ejoy be relax and have a good time am your guy!! thanks safe sail!!!
Old 24-11-2012, 12:03   #6

Good day!I want to try work with you

I have 3 years experience working on veriouse positions on a ship. I have worked as a pot washer, assistant stewart, able seaman and MateDeckhand. I am a fast learner and I’m willing to tackle any thing that comes up in a professional manner.I graduated Ukraine Marine College in 2009 and now,I’m stady in Odessa National Marine Academy .
I'm interested a full time position. I'm a very serious seaman.If you give me opportunity I will prove myself to you,becouse I want to grow with the company and grow professionaly.
My salary expectations are open, but I will prove to you that I will become a valuable asset to the company and I hope you will reward my work.
Certificate of Competency: OOW Unlimited(valid:02/10/2014)
All Certificates for: Officer in charge of a navigation watch on ships of 500 gross tonnage or more: Navigator regarding STCW 95.Qualified in accordance with the provisions of regulation II/1..
Current Location - FT LOUDERDALE , Neptune Grope Crew House SE,21 str.
Visas: C1/D,B1B2, Australian
Mob: 706 305 5603

Sincerely yours,
Lebedynskyy Mykyta
Mob: (706)305 5603
Email: [DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE CLEAR]
Old 14-02-2013, 07:37   #7

Boat: Leopard 38

Hi Gabriel,
where are you now? Still in search of a boat?
Alex
Old 14-02-2013, 08:07   #8
Marine Service Provider

Boat: command yachtsdouglas32

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabymue View Post
Hi,
We are a senior German/Jamaican couple (over 60 but still active and adventerous), laid back, retired,etc.
I've been sailing since 1971 and am on my third boat,a beneteau 11.5 meters which I bought in France and sailed it to the Caribbean and Florida.
We left Ft Lauderdale in January of this year and left the boat in Jamaica while we returned to our home in Barcelona. Now we are back in Jamaica and wish to do a cruise throughout the Eastern Caribbean . Gabriela, my partner is new to sailing and so I need additional crew. We would like to leave before the end of November and would be delighted to hear from you to discuss the possibility of your joining us.We would accept a short sail from Jamaica to Puerto Rico or Virgin Islands as well as a longer haul.
Patrick
Might do more motoring than sailing if you are headed east/N/east... you probably know that you will bucking the trades headed that direction good luck
Old 14-02-2013, 13:51   #9

yes am in miami FL still available !! what's our curse??

Tags
Caribbean, Jamaica