Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 13:10   #1

Boat: Lidgard 50ft performance cat/ Canados50s
Send a message via Skype™ to beneteau-500
Italy to Turkey

I am setting of on the 28th of April 2014 from Fiumicino Rome Tyrrhenian sea , Marina Ostia porto di roma to Kas Turkey on a no rush delivery trip of around 1286 nm

The boat is a 17m Canados motor yacht looking for up to four people max two min to either do the whole trip or part trip. the route will be as follows approx

leg one
Ostia porto di roma marina down to the ponza, Ischia Islands , Naples and bay of Naples Amalfi coast and carpi, then on to the Aeolian Islands, Sicily Messina ( fuel stop ) through Messina straights around into the Ionian sea on the east coast of Italy up to crotone, callipoli, Santa maria di leuca and finally check out at Brindisi after 14 days

leg two Brindisi to Corfu Greece and check in from here we will head down towards lefkas into gulf of Patras Gulf of Corinth and through the Corinth canal around the saronic coast line to poros from here onto Islands of Kythnos, Syros, Paros, Naxos, Amorgoss, kos, Symi , and finally check out in Kastellorizo Greece for the very short trip across to Kas Turkey arriving on the 1/06/2014

firstly I am not paying you to crew this is a free trip as you will all be sitting on you backsides most of the way you will be responsible for all your own visa costs travel costs to boat and departure from boat where required all boat costs port fees and fuel will be covered by me.

If you want to come email me only will not reply to stupid silly questions on here
Old 12-01-2014, 15:26   #2

Re: Italy to Turkey

Hi!
I am happy to help and will send you a pm.

Best regards

Zbig
Old 12-01-2014, 21:34   #3

Might be interested, but confused about the Swan, Beneteau, and motor yacht reference. I have 20+ years sailing experience, and 16,000 miles offshore experience.
Old 14-01-2014, 12:58   #4

Boat: spirit 41 , 12.20

clever , clever , I think you better do it yourself
Old 19-01-2014, 08:14   #5

hi i from turkey
if you want i can help to you for . but please tell me how much coast that travel ? nearly

Tags
Italy, Turkey