Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2016, 05:08   #1

Boat: Morgan Out Island
I want to sail across the Pacific. Need crew?

Looking to sail across the Pacific. I have experience sailing offshore. Not looking for a relationship. Just the adventure and accomplishing a dream of mine. I love to sail, fish, dive, spearfish and cook. I can steer, reef and love sea spray on my face.
Old 31-03-2016, 14:46   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 54
Re: I want to sail across the Pacific. Need crew?

Hi Indian Summer,
We are heading for Panama as we speak . Will leave Aruba tomorrow morning for Cartegena then the San Blas and should be in Colon by mid April with a transit through the Canal as soon as possible after that . I am a retired businessman and am taking my boat back to NZ after cruising the Med. A friend of mine is also on board untill Tahiti but we do need another crew for watches etc. The boat is a Beneteau
54ft built in 2011 so it's not warn out. Has a pretty comfortable interior and is pretty easy to sail .
We all cover our own personal expenses food etc but I take care of the boat costs .
If you are interested you can email me at acdworldwide@yahoo.com or for the next 5 days while we are at sea the boat email which is 881623494680@myiridium.net . Just a list of your experience and a short story about you would be great Regards Glenn.

Tags
crew, sail