Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-07-2012, 19:20   #1
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Beneteau First 36.7
Huatalco, Mexico, to Panama

Beneteau First 36.7 travelling to Panama from Huatalco, Mexico. Seeking a good sailor with navigational and ocean sailing experience to crew with us, a husband and wife team. Desirable qualities are lots of sailing experience (please outline if responding), ability to handle solo shifts at the helm, competent, dependable, respectful and fun loving.

We are easy to get along with, are not demanding, yet put safety first. No smoking, no alcohol or other drugs.

We plan to stop at several nice marinas along the way and arrive in Panama City in about 2 weeks.

Somewhat flexible with time of departure, factoring the weather, we hope to get away from Huatalco asap.

We will provide food and provisions on board while underway, and you only have to look after travel to and from. Contribution toward provisions would be appreciated but definitely not expected.

Please respond if serious and able to make it here to Huatalco by no later than July 22. Please tell us about yourself, and provide an outline of experience, qualifications, bio and picture.

Please respond through this website.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1489.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	415.0 KB
ID:	43532  
Old 22-07-2012, 08:22   #2

Re: Huatalco, Mexico, to Panama

Hi, If you still need crew I might be available. I believe I can meet the requirements listed above. I am male, 50, been sailing 30 yrs, live aboard my 31 sloop, familiar with raymarine and garmin, and helped deliver a 36 Nonsuch from North Carolina to south Fl this summer. I have tried attaching some documents and photo but can.t make it work. Contact my at rwadecarr on the hoo or pm me and maybe we can work something out. Good luck, W

Tags
Mexico, Panama