Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2015, 09:37   #1

Great Lakes or Short East Coast trips.

I know it is late in the season but am looking to do a few short trips before next summer. I have recently come down with the bug to cruise. I sailed smaller boats all my life (35+ Years). I have raced Hobie Cats for a few years in the Great Lakes in all types of conditions. I know the first step for me is to find out if larger boats are right for me and learn the ins and outs of cruising.

I currently live in Lake Orion MI. Willing to travel to East Coast or Gulf for a week trip.
Male 45 ( Married with 2 Kids) Would love to get my wife out for a few trips too. However, she is a school teacher and her schedule is not as flexible as mine.

If you are looking for one last sail of the season or something a little longer in Southern USA, Please Message me.

Tags
east coast, great lakes