Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-12-2011, 09:04   #1

Boat: Leopard 38
German, M, 55, Looking Forward to Sail Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, etc.

I am a 55 year old, german by nationality, and looking forward to join a crew again. I do not have any sailing licenses except a course from the US CC Auxiliary from 1993 but was member of an atlantic crossover trip from Teneriffa, Spain to St.Martin in 1994 onboard a GibSea Master 445. I joined a crew of 5, was a full valuable member plus I was the cook, and had the best time of my life. Now, after having sold my companies, I am looking forward to join a crew again to see, how big my desire is to get my own boat.

As a longtime businessman, I am used to work trustfully. I am independent, also financially, not smoking and with perfect health. A vessel involvement or a partial acquisition / partnership may also be discussed. My main wish is Sailing on a catamaran. I speak english, spanish and of course german fluently. I lived in the US for 10 years, 6 years in Mexico and know countries as Cuba, Brazil and Mexico quite well. I am currently in Germany, but flexible to come join anytime.

I will take any offer in consideration. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ocean10.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	35114  
Old 27-12-2011, 14:18   #2

Re: German, M, 55, Looking Forward to Sail Cuba, Mexico, Brazil, etc.

Hello,
We are looking for crew. We are currently in the Canaries and will leave in a week or two for an Atlantic Crossing to Carribean en route to Australia via, South America etc. We have a comfortable and beautiful 44 ft. Lagoon 440 Catameran (google Lagoon 440 for pictures, there are lots of them.) The captain and current two crew are great. Anyone would like. This would be a shared contribution of $70 per night. Is that of interest?

Daphne

Tags
Brazil, Cuba, Mexico, sail