Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-03-2016, 12:45   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 45
Ft. Myers Beach to Key West

Planning to depart on or about 18 March for Conch Harbor Marina with two sail mates. Have a spare stateroom. Will feed and hydrate, all else up to you. Can stay aboard for a few days at Conch Harbor Marina. Google the marina if not familiar with it.
Old 14-03-2016, 06:47   #2

Re: Ft. Myers Beach to Key West

What type of boat and whats your time in route
Old 14-03-2016, 16:16   #3

Boat: Oday sloop 28
Re: Ft. Myers Beach to Key West

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbird View Post
Planning to depart on or about 18 March for Conch Harbor Marina with two sail mates. Have a spare stateroom. Will feed and hydrate, all else up to you. Can stay aboard for a few days at Conch Harbor Marina. Google the marina if not familiar with it.
I am a positive man of many accomplishments ready to take on any challenge given and yes always with a smile. I am a true team player ready to expand my skills back out on the place I love, the ocean. I am a lucky father of two young adults that are happy and healthy and now on their own. I am sure you would find me more than adapt at any situation, bringing honesty and integrity to all I endeavor in this life. I Started out sailing / racing sunfish and lazier at age 7 moving up and on to local racing out of Hempstead harbor S.C. G.C. yacht clubs, first aid/ CPR certified N.Y. State Ocean Life guard Jones Beach 1982-83’, 1988’-1997’ sport fishing out of Hillsboro Florida, 32 foot Sea Ray and deep water Scuba certified running 28 foot Allman dive boat, 1st. Mate Carrol Ann commercial longline fishing the Yucatan to the banks out of Dayna cut Hollywood FL, Now sailing the east coast 1999’ to present, 2012’ on my 28 O’day, lasted race J-44 Vineyard race etc. And now USCG OUPV Capitan up grading to 100 ton masters towing and sailing endorsements and slamming chef nick named King Food resume please email below.
thank you.

Paul Kramer

email : urockto@optonline.net

Tags
key west