Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2014, 11:31   #1

From Panama to South America ( Sailing experience )

Hey there,

My name is Rick, im 25 and i lived in the Netherlands. At the moment im traveling in central and south america and im always looking for new adventures. Sailing being one of them.

My first sailing experience was in March/April this year. I crewed on a 32 foot sailboat that went from Colon, Panama to Rio Dulce, Guatemala. This was an amazing journey that counted almost a 1000 miles. I also worked as a linehandler in the panama canal.

At the moment im in Piña in Panama, Piña is a small town near Colon, and im looking to crew on a boat that takes me to south america. my preference goes out to colombia but i have no comitments what so ever. So if you have a plan that you think i might like. Please tell me

If you want help in the panama canal i might be able to help you out to.

Tags
enc, Panama, sail, sailing, South America

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: