Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:12   #1

Boat: Boarn Cruiser 40 Classic Line
Send a message via Skype™ to Vagabond1
FROM HAMBURG TO STOCKHOLM - JUNE 2014

We are an experienced skipper/chef couple (Canadian&German), now retired, and have just converted from water sailing">blue water sailing to coastal and river cruising in northern Europe. We have a very nice double cabin on a modern, very comfortable and well equipped motor yacht available. We are looking for company with people who have similar interests. You can join us at any location for 1 or 2-week legs. Ideally, one couple, also seniors, is welcome on the basis of cost sharing.

Around June 20 we'll travel from Hamburg to the Baltic Sea. Thereafter, summer cruising until end August in Danish and Swedish coastal waters including visits to Copenhagen, Stockholm and Gothenborg. Touring the famous islands Bornholm and Gotland. Crossing Sweden on the spectecular Gota Canal, from Stockholm to Gothenburg. Then return via the islands of Leasoe and Anholt to the German Baltic coast and via inland waterways on to Berlin. Here you find one of the most beautiful cruising areas in Europe with many lakes, peaceful anchorages and exciting canals connecting the rivers Spree and Havel.

We put great emphasis on safety, comfort, fun, and relaxation. We enjoy sharing our many travel adventures with our guest crew and like to hear their stories too. Many lasting friendships have developed over the years. Whether you are a first time “sailor” or an experienced skipper, you are welcome on the helm. Our chef too has many years of sailing experience and worked as private and personal chef on yachts, estates, and villas. She will prepare gourmet meals which you will never forget.
For more information please drop a line and let me know which period you would be interested to join us. rolfRd@aol.com
Cheers,
Rolf
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Skipper couple.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	82438  
Old 05-06-2014, 06:39   #2

Re: FROM HAMBURG TO STOCKHOLM - JUNE 2014

Adam Urbisz > tel. +48 792800992 email: urbisz@interia.pl

> Hello, > I would like to sail with you. I come from Poland. Normally I work in a court. I am 34 years old. I am married with two children. I am experienced sailor. I have been sailing since my high school, ofcourse not all the time but only during holidays. I have Polish certificates for sailing as a captain on sailing yachts and mnotorboats till 18 meters and as an officer on biger boats and yachts on all waters. Ofcourse this qualifications are valid for turistic and recreational yachts not for big comercial vessels. I was sailing on Baltic, North sea, Atlantic Ocean, Adriatic sea, Joanian sea, Norway sea and Greenland sea. I was sailing as a part of the crew, as well as as the capotain. I am able to maneuver a yacht on my own. I am used to long passages and lonly night's watches. Sailing in bad wether conditios is no problem for me. I am cheerful but responsible person. > > Regards > Adam