Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-08-2014, 20:51   #1

From East Coast to Wherever

I am looking to crew on a sail boat from May to July or possibly longer that is leaving from the east coast. I have no previous sailing experience and am looking to get on any sail boat to get experience and have an adventure. I am 21, athletic and willing to learn.

I am putting myself through college (i'm a civil engineering student) doing maintenance work at a water park and apartment complexes. I do have some experience working with fiberglass and electrical wiring. I also have some basic skills in navigation through doing my pilots license.

I don't smoke and would prefer a non smoking boat.

Tags
east coast

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off