Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 17:55   #1

From Darwin to Indonesia (any port)

Hi,

I'm actually in Darwin and I'm looking for a boat to sail to Indonesia to star my trip there for a month or so. It can be any port. I've experience in sailing here in Australia and in Argentina. I offer to share the expenses and more if you consider properly, good companion and the will the work and learn more about navigation.

My contact detail are:

Phone: 0448668160
Email: agustindinca@yahoo.com.ar

Kind regards
Agustín D'Incá
Old 04-07-2013, 02:42   #2

Location: presently gallivanting back across the Pacific... Pago Pago at the moment
Boat: Hylas 49 - GALLIVANTER
Re: From Darwin to Indonesia (any port)

Hi Agustin,
I will soon depart Brisbane with my Hylas 49 bound for Darwin then Indonesia. Looking for volunteer crew. Please tell me more about yourself.
To Life,
Kirk
Old 04-07-2013, 07:29   #3

Re: From Darwin to Indonesia (any port)

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for you interest. I’m 29 years old and I’m from Argentina, although I have the Italian citizenship as well and I'm travelling with my Italian passport because it was easier to get in Australia.

I'm a journalist who is trying to become a writer and I already have some short stories of my four months travelling in Australia and I want to keep travelling and writing.

I took a course back in Argentina where I started sailing in a J24. In Australia I was sailing and racing at the Sandringham Yacht Club on different boats practically every week. I was sailing on a Elliott 15.50, a Beneteau First 30 and on a J24 of course.

I'm really interested in improving my sailing skills than being a simple passanger. I'll be really satisfied with that and of course I'll be up to do any job on board and share the expenses and more to pay you back for the opportunity. It's the least I can do.

Sorry for the long reply, it's my nature.

Cheers
Agustín

Tags
Indonesia