Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2015, 19:20   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to paula_steve
Free boat labour in Panama

Ahoy sailors!

My husband and I have been line handling through the Panama canal the last week and compelled to reach out. We are offering our services to help around your boat in preparation of the journey ahead in exchange for staying onboard so we have a chance to meet others that might consider taking us on as crew. We are currently in Panama city and happy to be on the Pacific or Caribbean side.

My name is Paula and my husband is Steve. Yes we are a couple but please don't hold that against us without a chance to talk! We are 2 mid 30 Canadian travellers that are looking for an experience of a lifetime while learning the art of sailing. We grew up on the Great Lakes in Ontario with experience on motorized boats and each vacation in the last 10 years is always based around being on the water. We have joined sailing trips in Belize and Australia as well have recently had the chance of a crash course on sailing with a day trip in Bocas del toro and the experience of going through the Panama canal. Steve is a plumber and I am a good cook.

Our experience might be small but our enthusiasm and drive to learn is strong. We both speak english and I have minor Spanish. We understand getting along as a team is #1. We are both responsible and respectful and would treat your boat as if it was our own. Happy to provide references as well so you can hear what others have to say about us on their boats.

We are currently in Panama city with dreams of sailing across the Pacific this season and until then being on boats and around them would make us very happy. If that is of interest to you or not we look forward to hearing from you

Cheers,
Paula & Steve
6907-5666
Old 05-04-2015, 08:54   #2
2kr

Boat: IP445
Re: Free boat labour in Panama

Hello. I am in Shelter Bay. My girl friend gets sea sick...I have an Island Packet 445 and need crew to cross to Tahiti. Interested?
Old 10-05-2015, 09:03   #3

Send a message via Skype™ to mike528
Re: Free boat labour in Panama

Good day
My name is Mike. Recently had a one week skipper bare boat course of US SAILING in newport RI. i have no experience inly 5 days sailing at the course. I am looking for crewing to get some experience.

I AM PRESENTLY IN PANAMA.

if still available you can contact me as following.
Email : mike5282002@yahoo.com
Or call me at +507 60254597

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
Panama