Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-03-2011, 10:19   #1

Boat: Outremer 50
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave852
Florida to Australia

Looking for crew from Florida to Australia aboard a 50’ cat. Departing around April 11th and arriving Australia around September 25th. Lots or experience not mandatory but must know for sure that you don’t get seasick or that you can control it with medications and still function. Cooking skills a big plus. Ability to speak French also a plus. Boat expenses will be paid by owner but you will be responsible for alcohol and ashore expenses. Must be able to post the bond in French Polynesia. Airfare will be paid if you make the entire trip, will consider airfare for persons not able to sign up for the entire trip depending on how much of the trip you are able to make.
Old 27-03-2011, 20:11   #2

Re: Florida to Australia

Love to. Contact me at rummyathushmaildotcom. ASA certified. Great cook and experienced hand. Interested in entire voyage,

R
Old 28-03-2011, 10:31   #3

Boat: Brewer 44

Please send me more info on this trip and I will e-mail you my resume.

workboatworks at yahoo dot com.

100 ton master w/ sail & tow, current Captain for TowBoatUS. USCG Reserves. A great cook! STCW-95. FCC Radio Lic. TWIC. US Passport. MMD. Etc....

Thanks,
Sean
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowning, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing. Semper Paratus!
Old 08-04-2011, 22:46   #4

hello
My name is Roberto, I am a 30 year old Spanish man traveling around the world right now. Currently I am in California, but I am ready to hop on a plane tomorrow to Florida if you still need a crew. I am a very hard working individual who has a lot of knowledge to share but also room to learn more. I have been scuba diving for 12 years and I play a free diving for 18 years. I have sailed a little bit in my day and worked on many ships in my youth. I consider myself quite a good cook and also a very good mechanic. Spain is part of the European Union so I will have no worries in French Polynesia. It is also much easier with all of my visas being part of the European Union. I just tried to contact you on skype under my friends name bpcleary1013. He is an Australian living in California. His phone number is 2628940874, so if you get this message tonight, please feel free to call. I am sure that i will be a good fit with you and your ship. Muchas gracias, thank you, take care from Roberto Galan.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:06   #5

Boat: Outremer 50
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave852

I have filled all four positions.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave852 View Post
I have filled all four positions.
Thanks I wish you a wonderful adventure. Enjoy. please if you need one more person for any reason, you can count on me. Invoco al lupo per vuoi amici

Tags
Australia, florida