Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2014, 11:38   #1

Boat: Island Packet 38
Florida island hoping through the Bahamas and on

Hi, I am in Florida (Titusville), and looking for an experienced crew member interesting in island hoping through the Bahamas, and down to St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands following Bruce Van Sants, A Gentalmen Guild To Passages South. I had crew that was supposed to be joining me but got an offer to go sail across the South Pacific, and I am supposed to be in St. Thomas for the end of December, so I am looking to leave as soon as I can find suitable replacement crew. I am sailing on an Island Packet 38, and have taken this same trip before as first mate on a friends boat some 10-12 years ago, my sailing skills are a little rusty so I am looking for an experience crew member to help with the sailing, and enjoy the trip with. You would need to pay your own way to and from the boat, be able to cover your own personal expenses, and split the cost of the provisioning. If this interests you, and you are available to leave shortly, please message me and we can talk via phone and or skype and discuss things in more detail.

Thanks

Colin

Tags
Bahamas, florida