Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-05-2011, 15:15   #1

Female Admiral Wanted for Pacific Crossing - Nov / Dec 2011

currently lying panama and would like to have some female company to cross the pacific sometime in nov or dec - would like some limited expense sharing as i am not rich and did not inherit the farm
- boat was purchased new 2001 and had a lot of upgrades since and fairly well equipped
- have been out 4+ years and sailed from the southern bahamas to the maine twice - also from miami to the west coast of fla and down to panama via mexico, belieze ect

i am not an extreme risk taker and do not set sail if the weather is not what we need - use to be a rock climber so i know that everything needs to be done correctly to have a safe sail - but am not a bully and would like a team mate who can offer suggestions and make corrections when i make mistakes that i will do -

hope to cross over sometime in nov/dec in company with at least 3 other boats that i am sailing with now - and always try to find a buddy boat to travel with

i have no idea on a time schedule as that leads to problems - so do not sail to a schedule

if you want to discuss the potential please let me know

thanks for reading
chuckie

Tags
wanted