Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2015, 14:40   #1

Boat: Catalina 22 Trailerable
Thumbs up Experienced sailor crew for SE/Caribe/Loop/Mex

From Sept 2015 thru April of 2016 and yearly thereafter. I am avail for 1 week to 1 month up to 4 months. Single Male 51 retired. I sailed San Francisco Bay and Coast of Calif 13 years on Hunter 34 and Cal Berkeley sailing club. I own a trailerable Catalina 22 and have sailed 297 times in all sorts of weather including 60mph storms over last 3 summers on Indiana lakes and Lake Michigan 67 times. Study safety, planning my own Great Loop , Coastal, Gulf , and Caribbean voyages over next 10 yrs 4 months a year. I will upgrade to 35 ft sailboat when I gather more knowledge and experience. I am an excellent cook (seafood, asian, italian,etc) , fun-loving , well travelled (22 countries) , good at languages (Eng, Span, Fr, and Dutch, little Vietnamese ). I work hard. I am single, responsible non smoker, non drug user. I do drink. I wrote an International Slang (bawdy comedy: used to cuss like a sailor lol) Book and love humor. I love to laugh and am easy to get along with.....very experienced. I am Christian, and accepting of all lifestyles. I even taught my 6 & 7 year Vietnamese daughters to sail lake Michigan and climb 100 foot sand dunes. They are why I will return 8 mos per year. Love God, Love my girls, love life, love culture, love travel, adventure , love learning sailing and Cruising. I pay my own way. You pay boat expenses. If you need your boat delivered somewhere to meet you on a specific leg. I am very flexible. Fearless but cautious. Not Reckless You will be served well by me. I was in Restaurant managemt and love to entertain. Jeff Myers

Tags
crew, enc, rib, sail