Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-02-2016, 06:37   #1

Experienced lady sailor SW Florida

Lady sailor visiting SW FL for the month of March interested in day sailing or possibly an extended trip. Love the Keys and Dry Tortugas. Spent January sailing St Martin, St Barts, St Kitts and Antigua. Well traveled with numerous sailing and wilderness adventure trips. Cheerful disposition, positive attitude, easygoing and a non-smoker. Have logged about 6000 nautical miles.
Old 29-02-2016, 09:19   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 45
Re: Experienced lady sailor SW Florida

Hi Seasoul,
I am departing Ft. Myers on or about 11 March and heading SSW. Given favorable weather, will sail to Dry Tortugas, spend a day or 2 and then make way to Key West and the Marina at NAS Boca Chica.
being accompanied by a couple of mates, but still have an available ensuite stateroom. If interested, PM me for more details or email at bgcharters@live.com
Old 02-03-2016, 14:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasoul View Post
Lady sailor visiting SW FL for the month of March interested in day sailing or possibly an extended trip. Love the Keys and Dry Tortugas. Spent January sailing St Martin, St Barts, St Kitts and Antigua. Well traveled with numerous sailing and wilderness adventure trips. Cheerful disposition, positive attitude, easygoing and a non-smoker. Have logged about 6000 nautical miles.
Hi Lady Sailor:
I am Captain Jean on a 38 monohull sailboat.
I would love to leave for the Keys and maybe Dry Tortuga's. next Thursday from Ft Lauderdale whether permitting..right window..
Your experience is phenomenal !!!
If interested please call me 514-12-3370. This is an international phone call.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 03-03-2016, 04:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasoul View Post
I am Captain Jean
I sent you a message yesterday...Did you receive it ?
Captain Jean

Tags
enc, florida, sail