Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-02-2015, 01:10   #1

pirate Experienced female in New Zealand

AHOY!

WHO: 38 year old Canadian female, in New Zealand NOW

WHAT: CREW on your boat! I can pay, and love to cook!

WHERE: Anywhere in the SOUTH PACIFIC

WHEN: Anytime between now and October, 2015

WHY: I’m a 27’ boat owner,10 years coastal, need some blue water adventures!
Old 13-02-2015, 16:52   #2

Re: Experienced female in New Zealand

Hello i am a 20 years old french student, i always looking for travelling and adventures. Actually i don't know that much about sailing, but i have live in Mallorca, so i have always loved contact with water, but i do sail maybe once every two years.
I don't know if you are interested in sharing adventures, but i would love to in july and august 2015.
Tell me more if you are interested.
Old 14-02-2015, 13:27   #3

Boat: Jeanneau, 45.2
Send a message via Skype™ to sweet surrender

Hi,,

I am looking for a salining partner ( female) deckhand , for summer 2015 ,, route will be (aegean waters) greek islands, turkısh and greek waters,,

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 14-02-2015, 13:47   #4

Thanks, but I am in NZ, and came here specifically to cruise the south pacific islands. Best of luck!
Old 15-02-2015, 18:50   #5

Hi
I am sailing my 40 ft cruising ketch from Tonga through Fiji and Vanuatu to Australia between the months of May to Sept. If you are interested in crewing and like more info email me. cudmoremw@hotmail(dot)com
Old 19-02-2015, 05:40   #6

Boat: 53' steel ketch, modified Bruce Roberts yard-built

We're looking for crew to join us from Fiji to Vanuatu end of April/early May aboard our 53' research/ conservation sailing vessel. For interested folks, there may be an opportunity to stay on to participate in some of our work in the islands. You can check out some of our videos (more on Youtube) and get in touch if you're interested.
cheers!
Old 23-04-2015, 17:47   #7

Hello,
my name is Olivier, young 40, french and sailing alone with my son5 years old heading to New Caledonia but with a long stop very likely to New Caledonia. I am considering taking onboard a native speaking english in order to practice my english, female preferably as we are already two male onboard, someone ready to give little hand, who likes children, and can pay for her cost of living onboard, and is not smoking preferably. Reading through your post I thought there might a fit here.

I am planning to leave Tahiti (French Polynesia) beginning of June and sail via Fidji (15 days stay planned), Vanuatu 15 days stay planned) and finally go to New Caledonia very likely to leave the boat and fly to Australia where I am willing to settle (or NZ possibly). My threshold is to arrive in New Caledonia latest mid of August stop there to escape the winter bad weather more south
as my email is quite short notice and I have not even made my mind 100%, I am giving you the address of our blog where you can see pictures of us two (though written in french).
if you are possibly interested can I please ask you to send a few pictures of you and your comments about my plan
blog: Il était une fois ...
please answer me at: martino_fr@yahoo.fr
greetings
Olivier

Tags
enc, Fiji, New Zealand, south pacific, tahiti