Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-01-2013, 21:15   #1

Experienced Crew Available -- Key West

40 -something woman sailor currently located in Key West Florida seeking some casual sailing and sunshine anywhere in Florida or the Caribbean. I'm experienced with watch keeping, navigation, ocean passages and life at sea. I like to provision, cook and help out with whatever needs doing. I am easy-going, organized, well-spoken, social and hospitable. I have PADI certification, CYA Day Skipper certification, a restricted marine radio operators license and professional culinary training. I am a dual citizen of Canada and Britain with valid passports for both. Financially secure and able to share expenses. Crewed most of 2010 – 2012 on sailboats in Mexico, the Canary Islands, Morocco, the BVI's to the Bahamas, Curacao to San Blas, Panama and Greece. The rest of my sea time was as a young person working 8 seasons as a commercial fishing deckhand between British Columbia and Alaska. I left that industry to do something creative, but missed the lifestyle immensely. I've been told I am a fast learner with good common sense and that my ocean experience really shows. Preference to yacht owners who are within 10 years of my age with a reasonably healthy, non-smoking lifestyle. References available on request.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:34   #2

Re: Experienced Crew Available -- Key West

Hi, Susan. While I am not a captain in need of a crew at the moment, I am very much intrigued by your extensive experience and training. I too am a traveler, cook and resident of Key West. Would be great to at least have an on-line conversation with you. If interested, please send a note to twbaker34@yahoo.com. Very best, Tim
Old 27-04-2013, 09:02   #3

Boat: IRWIN KETCH 41
Re: Experienced Crew Available -- Key West

hi susan, dont know if your interested in hanging out in the abacos this summer but if so i am leaving savannah next week will be taking icw to west palm being that at this point im traveling solo. would love to have company to share the summer cruising. if interested let me know. byrdrick54@gmail.com

Tags
crew