Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2016, 17:29   #1

Experienced crew available for Atlantic Crossing - Central or North America to Europe

I am a 37 years-old Portuguese traveler, presently in Central America in the middle of an eastwards round-the-world trip, which started in Portugal in January 2013. My trip is being done exclusively by land and sea.

Currently I am looking for passage across the Atlantic, as crew on a sailing vessel planing to leave Central or North America towards Europe. My objective is to reach home and complete my flightless journey around the globe between now and the end of 2016, while learning more to build on my current sailing experience.

I am an experienced sailboat crew member, with about 5000nm in open ocean crossings. Apart from a crossing between India and Thailand, the rest of my experience is in the South Pacific, both in the tropics upwind between island groups, and further south on my way to New Zealand.

I can be of help as deck-hand, watch-keeper (have done so alone both during day and night shifts) and cook (I do love to cook and can prepare tasty meals even with a moving kitchen). References are available should you need them.

To learn more about my journey please feel free to check my trip's Facebook page, Instagram account and travel map:

https://www.facebook.com/sempressadechegar
https://instagram.com/sempressadechegar
https://secure.travellerspoint.com/m...?tripid=413191
Old 05-04-2016, 09:51   #2

Boat: Bavaria 36
Re: Experienced crew available for Atlantic Crossing - Central or North America to Eu

Hi,
I am taking part in ARC Europe leaving Tortola on the 7th May. Are you still available to take part in crossing.

Regards.

Cliff
Yacht AWOL
Elan 444 Impression

Tags
atlantic crossing, crew, crew available, enc, Europe, rope