Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 16:20   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to Magnus Milefors
Experienced Crew- Atlantic crossing

Ready to embark from Las palmas.

More than 10 000 miles and 80 night watches*experience

Willing to share expenses and work on board

Overall I have spent quite some time at sea. Now it’s about time to fulfill my dream of making an Atlantic crossing! So… I’m a easy going, social, committed, hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic sailor. Stockholm is my hometown where I work with experiential marketing as a creative director. 34 years of age.

- Intense sail racing on various of boats. Farr 25, Landmark 43, X-yachts 43 and Arcona 460 & 400 among others.

- 2 Seasons as first mate aboard charter ship Ichi Ban in the Baltic sea and northern Europe (Swan 70). www.ichban.se

- One season as charter & delivery skipper in the Mediterranean Sea (Marina Marbella) Boats for sale Spain, Portugal, UK, Sweden, Morocco. Yachts Spain. MARINA MARBELLA

- One season in the Caribbean/Ft Lauderdale on various boats (mostly day work and charter)

- Deckhand on East Indiamen Götheborg’s maiden voyage to China (Leg Swe- Cadiz 12 weeks)*SOIC | The Swedish Ship Götheborg

- Have the commercial certificate Ship's officers Class VIII (max 12 pax) and Operation of fast ships Class VIII (max 12 pax)

- Good skills and great interest in handy work aboard (except hydraulics).

- 8 months medical training in the military. Sergeant in the Swedish Marine Corps

- Owner of sailboat*

- Diving- Padi advanced

- Good skills in the kitchen

I have a friend that is an extraordinary chef. He wants to join as well!

Best regards,

/ Magnus Milefors
Old 08-12-2012, 02:46   #2

Boat: FP "Maldives" 32
Re: Experienced Crew- Atlantic crossing

Hi Magnus

Wow thats an impressive background.

I'm planning Atlantic crossing from Fuertoventura where my FP Maldives 32 catamaran is now. Its small but sails well. Will be departing around 2nd Jan' 2013. I already have a Kiwi friend of mine i've sailed with many times and familiar with my yacht.

We are both pretty relaxed and plan to savour and enjoy the whole experience and well, have fun That is not to say we are not serious about our sailing as of course you have to be.

Regards

Miki

Tags
atlantic crossing