Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53   #1

Boat: Allied Seawind 30
Experienced Bluewater Sailor with Crew - 2 for 1 !

We are a young couple looking for another sailing gig. I have extensive sailing experience, as well as many qualifications (see below) and she has skills in the galley as well as on deck. We are looking for a coastal or offshore sailboat delivery (either with or without the owner) and our rate is flexible, as well as very reasonable, since we come as a 2-for-1 package.

My experience:

You can see my resume linked below, but I have my 50 ton Master captains license and over 500 days of documented offshore time. I had a 34' Columbia for nearly two years and did charters and lessons on her, mainly outside of the Colregs line. I have sailed everything from small 8' dinghies to 80' steel and wooden schooners. My knowledge and skill at navigation, both electronically and traditional, are top notch.

I am currently Red Cross first aid and CPR certified. I was a certified first responder when I was a lifeguard a few years ago, it has expired, but the knowledge hasn't. I am 27 years old and am in excellent health and exercise 3-4 times per week. I do not smoke and drink lightly on occasion. I'm very laid back and easy going, good at compromise, clean and neat.

Resume: http://data.crewfinders.com/photos/r...sume%20(2).pdf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her experience:

I grew up on boats and have loved the water all my life. My family currently owns a Gulfstar 41 that I have a lot of experience on, as well as smaller sailboats up and down the east coast. I am proficient in the galley as well as a competent deckhand to assist in the safe operation of the boat.

Professionally I am a RYT200 certified yoga instructor. I am also in great health, 26 years of age and excited to broaden my sailing horizons (pun intended).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please send me an email at smkeddy at gmail dot com if you would like to get in touch with me.

Thanks and happy sailing!

Tags
crew