Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2015, 14:05   #1

Down California Coast

Bought a 32 ft Beneteau about a year ago. Currently I have only sailed back and fourth to Santa Cruz island, but i'd like to take the beauty down the coast.

Looking for one, maybe two guys for a round trip sail from Santa Barbara to San Diego or Newport Beach. Thinking two weeks.

Send me a short bio about your sailing experience, and where your from. Provisioning and other expenses i'll cover.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:43   #2

Re: Down California Coast

Hello,
I'm James. I live down not far from Newport Beach, in Orange County. I take it you're harbored nearer mid-Cali?

Well, I've got ASA certifications 101, 103, and have yet to take my 104 test; but passed top of my class when I took those. I did a five day trip to the Channel Islands down here off Marina Del Rey last year, and mostly sailed near the Gulf of Mexico this past year.
When about are you looking to set sail? I'm completely open at the moment, though (obviously) looking for some travel availability.

Drop me a line, we can see how we might get along. I'm a pretty easy going guy, and just try to keep a good sense of humor with everyone. Sounds like a great trip to check your ship's seaworthiness, and I'd love to help.

Cheers,
James
Old 11-07-2015, 17:16   #3

Boat: Club Sailor; various
Re: Down California Coast

I live in Santa Monica and might be available depending on the dates for either the whole trip or round turn MDR-South-MDR.

You can view my "short bio" by clicking my screen name viewing my profile. Send me a PM if you need more information.

OldFrog75

Tags
cal, california