Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-08-2014, 04:19   #1

Do you need a mobile app or a new website, we want cross Atlantic!

Hi, we are a group of IT guys living in Amsterdam. We are really friendly and normal people looking for a new adventure in our life: We wish to cross the Atlantic ocean. We love the sea and all related...we already have 2 boats in Amsterdam in only 3 years living here!!!

What we could offer? Money + IT work + good company

We saw some private companies where they offer this kind of services but they are charging around 3000 euros for each one. Too expensive!!!!
That is the reason why we can offer our IT knowledge and experience to build software that you need for your company or whatever.

At the moment, we are 3, 2 guys and my beautiful girlfriend. But maybe two more will join us.

What we wish? Cross the Atlantic from Europe to America(South, Center or North). When? we could be flexible but not before of November.

More details, please contact with me.

Tags
mob