Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-10-2011, 01:10   #1

Delivery Required - Phuket to Brisbane

I have a Pescott Whitehaven 11.8 ready for delivery from Phuket to Brisbane from approx 9th November.
The boat has been professionally refitted in Phuket by the designer with delivery in mind. He will also undertake the journey to Langkawi where new sails and a spare Yamaha 9.9 will be picked up.
I am looking for a crew with plenty of Catamaran experience.
Please PM me with any questions regarding the boat and the delivery.

Thanks

Donkey on the Edge
Old 13-10-2011, 01:30   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: 63 custom alloy sloop,macwester26,prout snowgoose 37 elite catamaran!
Re: Delivery required Phuket to Brisbane

pm sent
Old 18-11-2011, 10:20   #3

Re: Delivery Required - Phuket to Brisbane

I'm interested I would like to know more about details when you want to leave. Paid or unpaid, route(s), etc.
Thanks
Old 22-11-2011, 10:07   #4

To, Dear Captain / HR,
Good Day. How are you.., I still wait, as you are yet to get any Crew; if you make up your mind...,
[once you say 'yes' I will go for 'schengen VISA' ]
Ref: email notification Pescott Whitehaven 11.8 ready for delivery from Phuket to Brisbane from approx 9th November.

I have done a lot of blue-water sailing on large vessels & very much interested in helping you out, if you consider me.
I am Giridhar, an Experienced Merchant Marine Engineer, by profession & qualification, Engineering Watch Officer, Regulation III/1, (Motor), STCW’95 certification, Unlimited’ of the Republic of Liberia, Bureau of Maritime Affairs. Certificate No 830911, Exam Number: 48729 Issued on 1st Oct 2008 at R.L., VIENNA, VA, U.S.
Expiration: 1st Oct 2013.

I hereby apply with your esteemed company, for the above said post. I am a qualified Mechanical Engineer (Diploma-General) 2002, and experienced Marine Engineer,for class IV/III rank (Motor) equivalent, to Y3 or Y4 ticket ,With Indian CDC.I have been working on short contracts like Delivery/Takeover voyages...,normally on PANAMA Flagged vessels with CEC. I have Watch Keeper’s Certificate for Rating Forming Part of Engine Room Watch also.
I have experience in Over hauling, Maintenance, & assembling machinery, reading & understanding technical drawings & trouble shooting. .. Have solved major breakdowns & have averted a major accident at Sea with keen observation for details with genuine consern & presence of mind, while moving out of port Rashid on a container vessel & won appreciation of my superiors ...My C.O.C is attached herewith for your kind Consideration.
I keep a good WATCH on machinery . I have a 'Robust' health,a teetotaler, can do hard Work. A little about myself . I come from a Respectable family, Loving, Broad-minded, Jovial; highly Enthusiastic, Honest, Truth/Nature loving. So obviously a Vegetarian/Vegan in my diet for health, I have experience working in a Jack-up Rig called MARVA of Sweden in UAE. As a teetotlar I have a 'Robust' health, & can do hard Work.

Your early reply is appreciated, thanking you. . Requesting an early reply.
Regards, Happy Sailing.
Mr. S.Giridhar,
Telephone (Landline) International call: in India: +91 8026541015 /Mobile International call: in India: +91 9902544071,
No 418,1st Fl, 18th Main Road,
4th T Block, Jayanagar , Bangalore, Karnataka,INDIA.ZIP:560041 Email:giridhar4e@yahoo.com
Old 25-11-2011, 19:09   #5

was curious whether you have left yet? My CV is available upon request

Tags
brisbane, delivery