Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-03-2012, 16:37   #1

Boat: Bavaria 42 Cruiser
Delivery required Brisbane Australia to Opua NZ

Hi we have a Jeanneau 43 that is currently in Brisbane Australia and looking for a delivery skipper/couple with appropriate qualifications to deliver to Opua NZ end March early April weather permitting.

All cost airfares and expenses provided. Boat is in top condition all the gear.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:56   #2
cruiser

Re: Delivery required Brisbane Australia to Opua NZ

Hi,

I am a licensed captain from Washington State and I'd be happy to quickly and safely deliver your boat to New Zealand for you. Experience in: Pacific Northwest, Alaska, Bahamas, Cuba, Caribbean, Central America, Panama Canal, Newfoundland, Labrador, Greenland, Hawaii, California. I've done four Pacific crossings with Brian Caldwell and delivered Jesse Martin's yacht. I work for very reasonable rates, and will match any other offer.

Please send me a message at southernocean "at" juno "dot" com if you're still looking for a skipper and if you're interested in having me deliver your boat.

Fair Winds,

Ryan Langley
Old 23-03-2012, 21:31   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to bvimatelot Send a message via Skype™ to bvimatelot

I'm currently delivering a 38ft catamaran from Singapore to Brisbane. Can do it for you with my crew but will probably be nearer mid May. Send me a message if interested and check my profile. Cheers, Tony
Old 25-03-2012, 04:30   #4

Boat: Beneteau423

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbj402000 View Post
Hi we have a Jeanneau 43 that is currently in Brisbane Australia and looking for a delivery skipper/couple with appropriate qualifications to deliver to Opua NZ end March early April weather permitting.

All cost airfares and expenses provided. Boat is in top condition all the gear.
I arrived in Sydney through the Tasman at 9.of February 2012. with my Beneteau 423. Now I am in Rushcutters Bay Marina, and I am going to spent here about 3 years. I sailed from Auckland, and I left the country at port of Opua.
I have started my last voyage one and half year ago from Adriatic sea (Croatia) with my own yacht called Lullaby. Please check my experience at Introduction - www.lullaby423.com
my e-maile adress : karibiflotta@gmail.com
Cheers: Gyula Urbancsek
Old 31-03-2012, 01:13   #5
OYD

Hi there, Have done this trip around 20 times, Licensed captain located Auckland, If your interested PM me, Regards James

Tags
Australia, brisbane, delivery