Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-08-2014, 09:06   #1

Send a message via ICQ to captainculver
Delivery from Sicily to Spain

I have a 430 Beneteau that my family has been cruising for the last 4yr. We started in the Florida then down to the Bahamas and back up the East coast of the US to NYC. In 2012 we sailed her across the Atlantic and spent the last three season in the Med cruising as far as Turkey. My Family is flying back to the US and I'm looking for crew to help me take her to Spain for the winter. The plan is to sail from Sicily to Sardinia to the Balearics for a week and then to Spain. You can meet me in Sicily around Sept 1st or in Sardinia around the 5th but the sail to the Balearics is where I would like at lease one crew member. Its will be a fun sail and the Balearics are fantastic.
About me, I've been a professional Mariner for 30 yr. with a 3000 ton USCG ocean license and a Yacht Master Certificate. I've instructed sailing, navigation and seamanship at several sailing schools and Collages. I really enjoy sailing with new people.

Tags
delivery, Sicily, Spain