Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-01-2014, 06:51   #1

Boat: Ocean Master Available for Deliveries
Delivery Captain Available

Hello,
I have made 100 of trips all over the western hemisphere, should you have the need for a trip pilot (Delivery Skipper), I am very interested in working with you.

I have the training, knowledge, skills and abilities that will be a good match for all types of trips and vessels. My experience, maturity, willingness to pass on years of knowledge and can do attitude will get you on track quickly if yo desire training. I am available on short notice for a regular or trip positions.
Old 30-01-2014, 15:51   #2

Boat: Grampian G26 26'
Re: Delivery Captain Available

Hi Roblee. I live up in Canada, but a couple of sailors from the Carolinas come up to the North Channel and recommend keeping a small sailboat in the Bahamas. Their advice is to purchase a small boat (30 ' or so ?) and pay someone like you to skipper it over to the Bahamas. These guys have been keeping a small sloop in the Bahamas on the hard for years and say it is a quite cost-effective way to sail in the Caribbean. They tell me they just call the marina to have the boat put at a slip for a few weeks, they fly over, sail and then put the boat back on the hard when done. About how much would it cost if you were willing to skipper a boat over to the Bahamas from Florida ?
Richard

Tags
captain, delivery