Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-05-2016, 06:28   #1

Boat: Beneteau Idylle 13.5, C&C 31, and Windrider 16
Day sailing Nuese River near Oriental NC, 38' Catalina

I am looking for people interested in day sailing in the Oriental NC area. My wife and I are sailing on our 38' Catalina sailboat out of Ensign Harbor marina that is in Merritt NC very near to Oriental and Bayboro and about 30 miles from New Bern.

We mostly just need people to help get in and out of the pier and then pitch in as you would like while out sailing. No experience required, we will show you what you need to know.

We are a mature 50's couple without children and love to be outside and on the water. We usually jam to classic rock while sailing and just kick back and enjoy. No stress, no racing, no problem.

You can see our boat on Facebook on the Catalina 38 page that I manage. Our boats name is Roshambo (inherited, don't blame us! ha ha) https://www.facebook.com/groups/583286341823162/

It would probably be easier for you to contact us through our regular email as the Cruisers Forum mail is a little cumbersome and I don't check it often. My email is my name garthbirdsey AT msn.com

We sail both mid week and weekends.

Drop a line if you are interested.

Tags
catalina, day sailing, sail, sailing