Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2015, 17:30   #1

Boat: shipman
Day Sailing

just got first boat , A 28 ft shipman , done little sailing in the past but looking to learn , looking for days out on my boat to learn her ways and pick up skills , the boat is on the south-coast of England on the solent , If there is anyone with spare time on there hands looking for some winter fun please get in touch , also the boat is clean inside and out and has good sleeping area etc. for 4 persons but really nice for 2 , i live near by so if you needed to stay on board while sharing your experience it would be possible with full marina facilities , the only thing i am looking for is experience and a good teacher to help me and of course have fun loads of fun , thanks for reading this and hope to hear from someone in the ear future , Pat
Old 17-10-2015, 01:56   #2

Boat: OPB (Other Peoples Boats)
Send a message via Skype™ to softgoodsint
Re: Day Sailing

Hi Pat, how interesting - I would be keen to join you for some sailing. The coast there has such memories, as I lived in Windsor in '87 (yes, a while ago) and sailed/windsurfed out of Portsmouth and Oyster Bay (Ir). I've been looking for a reason and an opportunity to return to spend some time there, especially exploring the coast with you in your new 28 ft shipman. Such a nice coast you have there, I'd look forward to it.
How about I'll send a PM with a more detailed resume / sailing CV. & would love to see a photo of your new beauty. (didn't notice if you'd said if you've named her yet(?))
Regards,
John

Tags
day sailing, sail, sailing