Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 12:48   #1

Currently in West Coast of South America willing to go anywhere!

I'm 21 years old, in good shape, from the US, and have been sailing small boats and windsurfing since I was 10. I'm taking a year or so off before graduate school and am currently down in South America looking to get on a sailboat in the next couple of months or later this summer. Destination doesn't matter too much, but across the Pacific would be amazing. I'm looking to volunteer or pay nominal costs, as I'm on a tight budget, but I never complain and would be happy to do all the grunt work!

I have never been on a long sailing voyage before, but have sailed 30+ ft boats on inner lakes and have basic sailing skills.

If you think I'd be a good fit as your crew let me know!
Old 05-03-2012, 13:14   #2

Boat: Nonsuch 30
Re: Currently in West Coast of South America willing to go anywhere!

Would help if you indicated where you are located. If you are south of Ecuador I doubt you will find anyone headed west. There will be a few from Ecuador and many from Panama.
Old 05-03-2012, 13:17   #3

Re: Currently in West Coast of South America willing to go anywhere!

I'm currently in Ecuador, but can move more/less freely along the west coast of SA between Lima and Panama.

Tags
South America