Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2014, 14:49   #1

Boat: Westsail 32
Cruising on Southern Belle

Hi guys! Thanks for all the interest. To answer several questions:

Everything is still in the planning stages and open for consideration. The Westsail is about as big a 32 footer as you’ll find under sail... except, of course for the odd floating RV. But 3 aboard would take some pretty special people who would need to really “click” in close quarters. As far as $, my present thinking is that all hands pay their own way and side ventures, and that we split docking, fuel, Panama Canal (or whatever else we decide to do that costs extra) evenly per person. Otherwise, I don’t envision much dock time.

I am not into prolonged motoring, so I can’t image fuel will be more than a hundred or so a month, so that’s not much. Of course, if you’ve got the $$$, and want to pay my way, I might just chip in the boat and let you go wherever you want to and do what whatever you want to! I’m pretty agreeable unless being mistreated and taken advantage of... like my soon-to-be ex-wife has been doing to me for the last decade, before stealing my business and dumping me!... in which case, you might want to bring along your own inflatable! - Christian

Tags
cruising