View Poll Results: why 0 replies?
omit not girlfriend info 1 100.00%
include not gay info 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-12-2015, 08:26   #1

Boat: Catalina 25' "Grace"
Cruise the ICW east coast to North Gulf

Retired gent looking for a crew mate, compatible friend, not girlfriend to enjoy a cruise down the ICW from New Haven CT to the New Orleans Area in April of 2016. The trip might take a couple of months, I'm not in a hurry. I thought there might be someone that would enjoy the cruise, and help me get it done. If not I'm ok. I've been a single handier for 50 years on 30, 40, 23, 22. now 25 footers, sailed as ordinary seaman on freighters, worked on MS river push boats, 30 yrs ago had a 50 ton license. I’m not trying to start a debate so lighten up. Just a friendly low cost adventure on a 1983 Dufour 1800 25ft sailboat with a new 9.8 Tohatsu 4 stroke motor in a aft cockpit well. Good sails, main with 2 reefs, working jib, genny, & storm jib (always take every precaution so as to not need the storm sail). I am spending the winter months getting her ready including a new depth meter, compass, updating ground tackle, charts, plotter navigation stuff organized and updated. I’ll be on board off and on so contact me if you want to check it out. I can take advice and info but please save the debates and fanaticism. thanks, James
links: boat specs- DUFOUR 1800/25 sailboat specifications and details on sailboatdata.com
pics of my boat- https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010143436416

Tags
cruise, east coast, icw