Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 21:38   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Croatia Pula to Split

Looking for one or two crew ( your own cabin ) to join four of us us for one week leaving Pula on 27 th July sailing 39 ft 3 cabin Bavaria. Share costs of bare boat charter , fees, food etc 650 euros. Crew so far are three happy experienced Italians and one even happier NZer. Good opportunity for someone to learn to sail , or just relax and do nothing while we cruise the gorgeous Croatian coast , anchoring each night in a secluded bay somewhere or in a small port of interest. Galley and provisioning all taken care of , you will eat and drink very well.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:26   #2

Re: Croatia Pula to Split

Hi

Joe from Wellington NZ here. I am currently in Berlin and travelling to Croatia shortly where my partner has a family home in Zivogosce between Split and Dubrovnik. Sorry my profile is empty but I will work on updating it. I have sailed a little but far from an expert (I have crossed the cook straight with two friends in a 19 foot yacht.) I really plan to improve my sailing while in Croatia and this looks like an excellent opportunity.
If you are still looking, please get in touch and I would love to discuss further.
What would the estimated costs be for the trip for each person?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiladysailor View Post
Looking for one or two crew ( your own cabin ) to join four of us us for one week leaving Pula on 27 th July sailing 39 ft 3 cabin Bavaria. Share costs of bare boat charter , fees, food etc 650 euros. Crew so far are three happy experienced Italians and one even happier NZer. Good opportunity for someone to learn to sail , or just relax and do nothing while we cruise the gorgeous Croatian coast , anchoring each night in a secluded bay somewhere or in a small port of interest. Galley and provisioning all taken care of , you will eat and drink very well.

Tags
Croatia