Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2015, 21:59   #1

Boat: Bavaria 37 (2007)
Crew wanted Phuket

dates not final yet but I am looking for 1 or 2 people who want to help with some leisurely cruising around Phuket and Phang Nga region in Thailand in late Sept/Oct/early Nov 2015. Sailing around the islands during the day and anchoring at night off a village or resort. Plenty of opportunity for swimming and sightseeing ashore. I will cover all boat costs, you cover all your shore costs and help with provisions. Good opportunity for young traveller(s) with some cruising experience and wanting to build up some nautical mileage. Also planning a wider ranging cruise to Andaman Islands in 2016.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:18   #2

Re: Crew wanted Phuket

I may be interested in the position. Hoping to be back in Thailand soon where I spent two years living in chiang mai previously. I've sailed from phi phi to langkawi before and it was my first sailing experience - absolutely loved it. Would be great to further explore the area.

PM me if you're interested and I can tell you a bit more about myself.

W.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 09-08-2015, 20:27   #3

I might be able to make it but it depends on your dates. I would love to crew and chock up sea time. I have got bareboat chartering and would love to sail around Thailand. Give me more insight to your leisurely cruise. I am definitely interested.
Old 11-08-2015, 18:18   #4

Hi, my name is Andrew and I'm interested to hear more details about your upcoming voyage. I have a 500 ton Captains license with sailing endorsement also EMT and PADI Dive Master. I sailed the Andaman sea several years ago and am somewhat familiar with the area. I'm easy to get along with, can cook and no problem catching fish, rod and reel or free diving. Please contact me if you are still looking for cheerful, experienced crew.

aloha,

Andrew
Old 12-08-2015, 18:01   #5

Hey Mausgras,
I read your post and was wondering if you were still looking for crew? If so I'm very interested. Recently I completed my Coxswain theory exams and hope to build up more seatime. I've had some sailing experience on a few different yachts, mainly ocean based- the longest voyage was one month. I'm very comfortable with deckhand responsibilities, living aboard with people and learning new things. Currently I live in Melbourne, but am flying to Bangkok on the 1st of October and hope to return to Australia late November. If you'd like to talk further about me maybe accompanying you please PM me (it wont let me post to you privately).
Hope to hear from you soon,
Emily

Tags
crew, crew wanted, wanted