Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2016, 02:32   #1

Boat: Moody 46
Crew wanted for Baltic Cruise

I am looking for 2-3 additional crew members to join us from Hamble ETD 28 May, ETA Flensburg 3-4th June (also currently investigating mast up route via the Inland canals of the Netherlands). Probable route is cross at Dover and first stop to be Dunkirk, then IJmuiden and direct to Helgoland for purchase of Duty Free fuel and other goodies. Our boat is a Moody 46 - one double forward and two singles in the port forward cabin. Prefer at least one of the crew to have RYA Coastal Skipper or equivalent . Preference would be for someone who can stay with us for the trip to Flensburg. Share expenses. If you are a couple who has done this trip a few times before then you are also most welcome - I will be with my wife and daughter as well. We are planning to spend June, July and August in the Baltic so we are open to crew staying on beyond the delivery as well. After Flensburg and the German coast the outline plan is to check out Denmark and then Sweden. We are flexible as to destinations in the Baltic. Finland, St Petersburg and Estonia are also on the list!

Contact me on yachtzoe at gmail dot com
Read more at Crew wanted for Baltic Cruise
Old 26-04-2016, 14:57   #2

Re: Crew wanted for Baltic Cruise

Did your trip north to south two years ago on a Hanse 505
We took the mast up route through the canals.
Fantastic trip, don't miss !!!

Tags
baltic, crew, crew wanted, cruise, wanted