Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 12:46   #1

Boat: Voyage 500
crew wanted Cairns - South East Asia

Crew wanted for 50ft catamaran, planning Cairns PNG Palau Philippines departing in December weather permitting. Vessel is well found and well equipped. Crew with diving quals very welcome.

Thanks

John
cslaught@bigpond.net.au
Old 09-01-2013, 07:29   #2

Re: crew wanted Cairns - South East Asia

Hi john,
Unfortunately I cannot help with this leg of your journey however my partner and I are attempting a trip from London to Sydney with no flights and ideally would like to land in cairns, so if you need a crew for the way back and you will be heading off June/July-ish please contact me.

We are 26 and 25 respectively, I am a well experienced, highly trained chef and she is an early years teacher and we are both willing to work hard and learn fast as we have no sailing experience.
no diving quals unfortunately although I would like to get them.

Thanks

Chris
+447429099494
Old 10-01-2013, 05:57   #3

Hello John;

I'm 32 years old, Turkish citizen, with more than 13 years of racing experience as a sailor. Have extensive knowledge with electronics plus more than enough mechanical knowledge. Let me know if you're interested. memolei@yahoo.com
Old 10-01-2013, 12:06   #4

Boat: 35 FT SAILING CATAMARAN

Hi John, my wife and I would like a little more info, we would be interested if this is a paid position. We live on my family's 35ft wildcat which my father and I finished from deck, hull and bulkheads back in South Africa. We are in Fort Lauderdale now on the boat and this December we will leave our boat to find paid crew positions on another boat, sail or power. I have over 2000 Nm travelled and been sailing for years, my wife is great crew at sea too, we are 31 and 32 years of age and I'm a advanced Naui diver, my wife Jenny is open water 1 certified.

I hope this gets to you before you set off, otherwise safe travels

Regards
Shaun and Jenny
Old 08-08-2013, 01:23   #5

I will be leaving Cairns in December to travel to Bangkok and would love to accompany you to SE Asia. Im hoping to get to Singapore where I can train to Bangkok. Please get back to me
cadianmolumby@live.com
Old 10-09-2013, 18:39   #6

Hi, me and my mate are planning to leave Australia in December- January to SE Asia, we are up for any kind of adventure or job. I'm an experienced sailor and my mate is a fast learner. We are easy going people. I have an open water diving license but have not had the opportunity to discover the fun of diving yet. My email hilda.christensson@hotmail.com

Tags
Asia, crew, wanted