Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 23:38   #1

Crew Available on East Coast, anything from hours to weeks

Hi all,

I am looking to begin building a resume of coastal and off shore sailing experience. Currently a 23M located in Massachusetts, within a 1-2 hour drive of almost any New England shoreline. I've been taking US Sailing courses for about a year now, but have no experience with larger vessles. Have previously spent multiple months in a row at sea; however on large (400ft+) cargo vessels. Currently employed full time as an engineer, but can take up to 3 weeks off given some advanced notice.

Am open to anything ranging from a few hours to multiple weeks, and am open to traveling across US and even internationally for the right opportunity. Hope to hear from you!

Eric
Old 11-07-2015, 05:50   #2

Re: Crew Available on East Coast, anything from hours to weeks

Hi,

I'm looking to take my sailboat from the northeast to Florida in mid October. I have done the trip before with mysel and another experienced sailor....IM looking for 3 people for the trip this time.....late model fully equipped boat.

Leigh smith

Leighsmithsummit@gmail.com
Old 27-07-2015, 20:05   #3

Re: Crew Available on East Coast, anything from hours to weeks

Hi going from Annoplis to New Orleans on a 47 sail. Jumping down the coast starting Labor Day. Pay expenses if you work out.

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Tags
crew, crew available, east coast