Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 12:51   #1

crew available NOW in Eleuthera/Bahamas

posting as of Wed Feb 1st 2012...

Was on a boat and we cruised from St Augustine Fl down to Rock Sound Eleuthera. Other crew member has "issues" which I don't feel necessary to go into now. I left in an effort to save my own psyche, and so here I am in Eleuthera. Owner of that boat is kicking the other kid off in Georgetown so I have the option to rejoin the boat there (which I'll only do if the other kid is gone). Long story short I left of my OWN accord.

I am clean, respectful of others and since living on a sailboat for the last month or two have learned a little about sailing. I need to learn more to be a more competent sailor but I think at this point I can say I am semi comopetent crew. lol

Anyways available in the Bahamas. I have my pole spear with me which I have yet to catch anything but will probably hook up w a local at some point so they can teach me the trade. Maybe I can catch us some fish or lobsters?

Just looking to do some sailing and island hopping, learn sailing and enjoy life. Let me know if you need a crew member right now and we can have a talk on phone/email/skype etc. PM me for skype name..

Thanks!!!

fit/28/m/non smoker/ light drinker/ from boston/ college educated/ limited sailing experience (cruising in bahamas for 3 weeks, some boat prep, 5 day course in S.A.)

Tags
Bahamas, crew