Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2016, 07:48   #1

Boat: Hunter 22
Crew Available Now

Hi, I am looking for an adventure. I can leave soon but have to be back by June 26th. Preferably on the East Coast but I am opened to anything fun.

I have a good sailing experience and consider myself easy going.

Here is my profile description:
Looking for an adventure before June 27th. I am hoping to get some sailing done, and find some sun! I am a Frenchman currently living in he US and trying to gain experience sailing and travelling. I have been sailing recreationally along my life on different boats (Optimist, Topaz, Lazer, Hobie Cat, Flirt 20, Hunter 22, Catalina 26 etc...) and I am currently the owner of a Hunter 22 on Ontario lake (sailed 3 seasons, 5 weekend trips). I am easy going, relaxed but reliable. I can cook pretty well and do a lot of things on board. Although, I still have a lot to learn, especially for longer trips.

Thanks for looking.

Kevin

Tags
crew, crew available