Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-06-2014, 08:14   #1

Crew available, Maryland, with tools.... :)

Hello,

My name is Charles.

I am experienced in ship building and repair. Most of my sea miles are on motor boats. I am looking to get some experience sailing also just have some fun. My better half would also like to sail with me.

I live in Columbia, Maryland. I am well tooled out for mechanical, fabrication, and repair in wood, steel, aluminum, and fiberglass. I also have 2 CNC robotic platforms (1 laser table and 1 router table) out in the shop. I can make just about anything in wood, steel, or aluminum. Yes we speak CAD files....

I have always owner motor boats on the Chesapeake, but never a owned sailboat so I am looking to learn.

I am quite capable of helping out if you have some maintenance issues... other than fiberglass there not much i have not done over the years.

Should you need some crew, let me know I would be happy to assist with some of the upkeep on the boat in return.

Thank you!

Charles
Old 19-06-2014, 10:52   #2

Re: Crew available, Maryland, with tools.... :)

Hi Charles
I am in Cambridge ,MD working on a bpat i bought here. After shakedown sailing in August, i will depart for savanah in september and wait out the hurricane season unttill Dec first. After that it is Florida, Bahamas, Jamacia, Cartengna, The canal, Cost Rica, mexico, and then Caiflornia. love to have a couple on board who can assist. the boat is a 50 foot water sailing">blue water sailing yacht. Give me a call at 5033330695.
Doug

My name is Charles.

I am experienced in ship building and repair. Most of my sea miles are on motor boats. I am looking to get some experience sailing also just have some fun. My better half would also like to sail with me.

I live in Columbia, Maryland. I am well tooled out for mechanical, fabrication, and repair in wood, steel, aluminum, and fiberglass. I also have 2 CNC robotic platforms (1 laser table and 1 router table) out in the shop. I can make just about anything in wood, steel, or aluminum. Yes we speak CAD files....

I have always owner motor boats on the Chesapeake, but never a owned sailboat so I am looking to learn.

I am quite capable of helping out if you have some maintenance issues... other than fiberglass there not much i have not done over the years.

Should you need some crew, let me know I would be happy to assist with some of the upkeep on the boat in return.

Thank you!

Charles[/QUOTE]

Tags
crew, crew available, Maryland