Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2016, 19:01   #1

Boat: Beneteau Idylle 13.5, C&C 31, and Windrider 16
Crew avail mid Atlantic to S Florida

I am a 59 year old semi-retired man, married with a tolerant wife who does not care for sailing. I have completed ASA 101-104 and have owned and sailed boats from 16' to 55' feet. I need time and experience offshore and in the ICW as most of my sailing has been protected water in the Chesapeake Bay or lakes.

I just sold a Gulfstar 37 that I kept on Lake Norman in NC and purchased a Catalina 38 that is on the hard in Oriental NC where I am working on the bottom and hoping to splash her by the end of Feb.

I can crew in NC most any time and would like to do more offshore and ICW before I go on my own with my wife onboard. She would prefer I get more time under my belt before we tackle it as a team!

My direct email is garthbirdsey@msn.com

Tags
crew, florida