Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-10-2013, 18:22   #1

couple wanted for sailing from australia to indonesia

hello

we are a family of 4 48/38/10and 9 and are looking for a couple with or with out kids to sail from Australia to Indonesia and may further to the suezcanal
in 2014 /2015
we are currently in Australia sail the coast on a 45 ft aluminum catamaran ocean vessel almost brad new fully equipped very spaces and convertible
till feb 2014 then take a short break and would like to go starting july.
we are homeschooling our kids and are very flexible

please feel free to ask any question we are also originally from Switzerland
Old 18-11-2013, 15:25   #2

Re: couple wanted for sailing from australia to indonesia

Are you still looking for crew and what level of experience?

Costs?

What route are you planning to take?

Schedule?

Departing port?

Where are you now?
Old 21-11-2013, 09:11   #3

Hi my name is Geoff. I am a 32yo old Australian and an experienced sailor. My Girlfriend Jen, is also 32, from England and is a geography teacher. We would love to accompany you on your voyage. Please let me know if you are still looking for people to join you!
Thanks, Geoff + Jen
Old 25-11-2013, 23:42   #4

Hi friends,

Im an experienced sailor currently living in sydney untill may. Im available for any trips near sydney or going further. It would be a dream for me to join you up to indonesia or even further but by july 2014 I would not be in Australia anymore. Please let me know if by any chance your trip starts earlier! my girlfriend is a chef and is willing to come aswell. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and im 25 years old.

Best regards!
Old 30-12-2013, 19:53   #5

Send a message via Skype™ to Cosy

Hello there

we're a swiss couple (31/30) who would like to sail in australia with you. Me, the husband is a licensed skipper, but we like to help wherever it's needed.
we are planning to go to australia end of february beginning of march 2014, after traveling some months in south east asia. This time, our question is if there's an opportunity to sail with you for 1-2 weeks. so, we can get to know each other and could look, if it would suit all of us, to sail for a longer time to indonesia, or ….

would be nice hear/read from you soon.

en schöne tag und hoffentli bis gli
lg
Cosy & Damaris
Old 11-01-2014, 20:14   #6

Boat: Bavaria 808

Hi there!

If you are still looking fro a couple to sail with you, we would be very interested! We, that is Judit (28 from Hungary, living in Switzerland) and me, Robert (36 from Bern, Switzerland) are currently in Perth and will start travelling in our 4WD in about a week. We have been travelling in the Caribbean and Latin America for approx. 9 months and will head towards Asia after Australia at about the time you plan to leave.

We have a 26ft. Bavaria on Lake Neuchatel and I am currently collecting the miles for my Offshore skipper permit. I have the theory and approx. 800 nm by now and I am keen to sail more!

We both like children very much, are reliable, relaxed and are keen to help with any task that will come up.

You can "see" us and where we've been on our travel blog if you want to on: juro.toth.li :-)

It would be great to hear from you! A Sailing trip like this would be a dream come true...
We are also flexible to Skype with you, meet you or/and sail a short leg to get to know each other.

Take care & save travels!
Rob & Judy
Old 16-01-2014, 03:22   #7

Hi

My son and I would love to join.. I am Australian but we live in Bali. My son is
8 and he is half Indonesian so would make a great Indonesian language teacher for your kids
Old 16-01-2014, 04:35   #8

Boat: Traditional 30

Another mob that drop in.. Blurt out an offer then never come back.. grrr. Their first and only post in this thread is the one start started it with in october- 3 months ago. Pretty rude I reckon.
Old 17-01-2014, 18:32   #9

We are a kiwi couple (25 yo) looking for passage to Indonesia in July. We are flexible on dates and have some inshore sailing experience. Please visit our website www.longroadtolondon.co.nz for more information about us and our journey to London over land and sea.

Tags
Australia, Indonesia, sail, sailing, wanted