Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-10-2010, 07:03   #1

Couple Seeks Pacific Crossing (Panama to Wherever)

Hi, We are a couple, John and Simone. Both 22 years old and recently graduated from university. Looking to sail from Panama (or anywhere close) to Australia or the South Pacific. We would consider other destinations as well. Looking to leave early in 2011 but are flexible on that time period.

We are both very easy to get along with and are willing to work hard and carry our weight (both ex-treeplanters in northern Canada). I (John) have over 10 years of sailing experience on Lake Ontario and have instructed and raced in the past, although no ocean experience. Simone has a few years of experience and knows her way around a boat, again no ocean experience. She is a phenomenal cook as well (and I’m not too shabby myself). We are both quick learners and are eager to learn how live on, and sail a boat over a long voyage. This is a dream that we have both had for years and we are very excited to finally be able to give it a shot. (We will be in Costa Rica at the end of 2010)
Old 31-10-2010, 17:12   #2

Boat: Joshua - 40
Costa Rica Late 2010

I will be in that area at that time seeking suitable crew for a passage to Hawaii on my 40 foot ketch.

Please email me at davidhalloran at hotmail dot com

With thanks