Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-03-2016, 05:14   #1

Couple available in St. Martin - from mid April

Hi, we are a couple looking for another sailing adventure. We are currently staying in Grenada and sailing up north to St. Martin next week so once we´ve delivered the boat, we are free to hop on another one!

We have done some recreational sailing in Europe and (only one of us) a passage from Australia to Mauritius and Reunion in 2012. We are easygoing and willing to learn. We would love to gain more and more experience on the sea so that one day we can sail on our own.
Otherwise, we enjoy cooking, hiking, reading, and music.

We would love to sail to Pacific/Australia or South America at some point but we are flexible with any destination! Life is a journey.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Kat nd Lenny

Old 26-03-2016, 06:27   #2

Re: Couple available in St. Martin - from mid April

Hi, we're thinking to sail from Panama to Fiji in May, that's transiting the Panama Canal, sailing to Marqueses, then across the S Pacific to the Marqueses, Tuamutous, Tahiti, bora bora, Morea , Cook Islands, Tonga and on to Fiji, possibly on to New Zealand.

We have a nice yacht in great condition , there is a cost to sail with us aboard, and this helps keep the yacht in great condition as well as covers foods and fuels for the trip...we're looking for a fun , adventurous non smoking couple for the trip....need to commit to 3 months aboard ...
You can contact us at. Info at 247 sailing.net

Cheers Louis and Jules

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum

Old 31-03-2016, 14:56   #3

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 54

Hi We will be transiting the Canal mid to late April on our way to New Zealand . I have been sailing the boat in the Med and we are on our way home. The boat is a 2011 54ft sloop and very tidy . At the moment a friend and I are sailing in Columbia . Each crew pays ther own expenses (food etc ) but I cover boat costs , fuel , insurance etc .
If you are interested email us at 881623494680@myiridium.net . Include abit of your experience and personality but keep it short as the Iridium does not like long emails
Thanks
Glenn
Old 05-04-2016, 19:08   #4

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 54

Hi I did email you however I listed the boat email incorrectly . We are looking for crew from Pan am to New Zealand.
Leaving late April early May .Boat is built 2011, 54ft long and 4 separate cabins. Share expenses but I cover all normal boat costs
Insurance, maintenance etc and I am very careful at keeping costs own but not at the expence of safety if it interests you. Email
Me on the boat at watevaworx@myiridium.net Happy sailing. Glenn

Tags
St Martin