Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-03-2016, 14:40   #1

Competent crew

Hello !
I am commercially endorsed Yachtmaster Offshore with 33000 NM in the log. Currently preparing for Yachtmaster Ocean exams. I am hard working, energetic and physically strong person with experience in racing, yacht deliveries and yacht maintenance gained while working on privately owned and charter boats.
My immediate goal is to find a vessel where my abilities are utilized, shortcomings rectified and commitment is recognized. In the long term I would like to continue to train and study to become an expert in my profession, well recognized racer and trustworthy sailor.

Personally I am very easy going and positive energy spreading person with love for the outdoors and all it has to offer. I am more than willing to move elsewhere. I am available to work immediately and I am more than happy to meet, offer more information or undergo further training as desired.

Best regards

Zbig
Old 05-04-2016, 02:49   #2

Boat: Jeanneau 43ds
Re: Competent crew

ZBig,

I am looking for i additional crew for a trip in June & July this year from Solent/UK via Falmouth-Gib-Baleares-Carloforte-Sicily-Dubrovnik. I note you are doing the Yachtmaster Ocean. I believe the Falmouth-Finistere leg is a qualifying passage but you should check this with yr instructor. My preference is for someone who can stay the whole trip but failing that Gib-Dubrovnik would also be acceptable.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:06   #3

Re: Competent crew

Thank you for your message.
Yes, I'm interested in this project and I am available even for whole trip from Solent/ UK to Dubrovnik.
Would be great to be updated on your plan.
Please, could you tell me more about yacht (how it is equipped with), info/details of your plan and a little about the schedule and crew.
What you are looking for, what is your expectations to my person.
What would the compensation be for this work ?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like some more info.
My email is : skipper(dot)zbig(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm also happy to chat over the phone or Skype. My nick is : Metrobeale.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards

Zbig

Tags
crew