Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2016, 11:15   #1

pirate Color Me There - Lets Go Hit The Open Sea!!!!

Greetings and Salutations,

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"

My name is KAREN KISSEL and I do believe that I have found my calling in life - I WANT TO - I NEED TO - I MUST CREW ON A SHIP/BOAT/VESSEL!!!!! I can cook like a chef, detail up really nice and know which fork to use! I DO NOT GET SEASICK, LOVE THE SEA/OCEAN - anything WATER!!! I am single, DO NOT SMOKE - NEVER HAVE, am a pirate at heart and have a gypsy soul. I am white, University educated and live to learn. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy - you make the call? Please do check me out on Facebook KAREN KISSEL - HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA and then lets go hit the waters of the world!!! Seriously I want to hit the high seas! I am physically fit, red cross lifeguard pool certified and the sea is my baby!!!!!
i look forward to going ANYWHERE - asd long as it is on the open sea!!!!!
GRATITUDE
RESPECTFULLY
KK aka KAREN KISSEL

Old 22-02-2016, 17:59   #2

Re: COLOR ME THERE - LETS GO HIT THE OPEN SEA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakotabrody View Post
Greetings and Salutations,

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow - what a ride!"

My name is KAREN KISSEL and I do believe that I have found my calling in life - I WANT TO - I NEED TO - I MUST CREW ON A SHIP/BOAT/VESSEL!!!!! I can cook like a chef, detail up really nice and know which fork to use! I DO NOT GET SEASICK, LOVE THE SEA/OCEAN - anything WATER!!! I am single, DO NOT SMOKE - NEVER HAVE, am a pirate at heart and have a gypsy soul. I am white, University educated and live to learn. I can be your best friend or your worst enemy - you make the call? Please do check me out on Facebook KAREN KISSEL - HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA and then lets go hit the waters of the world!!! Seriously I want to hit the high seas! I am physically fit, red cross lifeguard pool certified and the sea is my baby!!!!!
i look forward to going ANYWHERE - asd long as it is on the open sea!!!!!
GRATITUDE
RESPECTFULLY
KK aka KAREN KISSEL
Hi Karen
You seem to be a fascinating woman.
I am Captain Jean I am in Fort Lauderdale Florida.
Are you available now for the Bahamas and maybe further ???
Captain Jean
Answer asap. Thanks

Old 23-02-2016, 22:00   #3

pirate Re: COLOR ME THERE - LETS GO HIT THE OPEN SEA!!!!

Captain Sir,
I am in Huntington Beach, California but anything is possible and as Walt Disney said - "if you can dream it, you can do it!"
Respectfully
Karen Kissel
lakotabrody@gmail.com
Old 02-03-2016, 02:57   #4

Boat: aluminium twin keel, Laurent Giles, 62 foot
Re: Color Me There - Lets Go Hit The Open Sea!!!!

Nice facebook. Go Trump Go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 14-03-2016, 15:03   #5
woc

Boat: Lagoon450

Hi Karen,
Sailing 45 ft catamaran presently in NuKu Hiva after sailing from Florida to the Marquesa islands. Getting ready to make the coconut run , Tuamotus, Tahiti, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, Australia, Indonesia and ending the season in Singapore in October. Recently retired captain, sailing partner dropped out and in need of somebody with the qualities you claim to own. Adventure in spades..... but there are always the Bahamas.....If interested send me a message to woc@myiridium.net and we can exchange some more info. how to get here? LA to Tahiti and domestic jump to Nuku Hiva. Your response is time sensitive. Hope to hear from you. Gert
Old 08-04-2016, 12:48   #6

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 54

Hi Karen
We are transiting the Panama canal late April the heading across the Pacific with New Zealand as the end destination.
I am a retired businessman (kiwi) and am taking the boat (Watevaworx ) home after a couple of years in the Adriatic.
She is a2011 54ft Beneteau and very comfortable. We share food and drink expenses and personal country clearance costs
But I cover all boat expenses. We will be offline until the 18th of April but if you are interested you can contact us on
watevaworx@myiridium.net. Have fun. Glenn
Old 08-04-2016, 21:31   #7

Location: Tampa Bay area, Tarpon Springs, and Clearwater Beach
Boat: MacGregor 26M

I'm going to the Bahamas. Can you be in Miami May1st. I'm coming back June 1-8 depending on weather. Lazy fun motorsailing trip. Kayaks, clear bottom dinghy, tenting, hiking, scuba, snorkeling, fising, fun, fun, fun. Open water unless weather requires marina or hurricane hole. Did the same trip last year. 262-751-8709 Irene

I'm 51 female retired attorney mother of 5
Old 10-04-2016, 20:01   #8

hello in San Diego sailing to Hawaii june to july 42 ft hunter well equipped pm me if interested
Old 10-04-2016, 21:55   #9

Boat: Hans Christian Traditional 43' ketch

See my post "Samoa to Hawaii"